YOUR SAFETY IS ROHANNA'S CONTINUED PRIORITY
Please read through these Covid-19 guidelines before booking your appointment.
ADVANCED LASHES RE-OPENING AND SAFETY PLAN
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY; NO WALK-INS or same day appointments. You can book by email or by phone.
IF YOU'RE SICK OR HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE OF CANADA
If you have ANY cold/flu like symptoms or have traveled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, or have been exposed to somebody who tested positive for Covid-19 within 2 weeks of your appointment. Please contact Rohanna to reschedule your appointment.
FACE MASKS + CLEAN HANDS
Your lash technician is wearing a face mask upon greeting you at the door and never starts the service without clean and sanitized hands, mask and face shield. You will be REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK AND SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTRY. We encourage you to wear your own reusable mask; otherwise a disposable mask will be provided for you.
Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone, without companions, or children.
* All working surfaces, are sanitized with medical grade disinfectant.
* All tools are sterilized according to Health Canada standards. If it can't be sterilized, it's thrown out.
* Extra time between services for thorough sterilization and disinfecting.
HAND SANITIZER STATIONS
* Hand sanitizer is located at door entry and by the service bed.
You can also wash your hands at the wash station inside the studio.
* Door handles and high-touch surfaces are disinfected between each client.
NO HANDSHAKES OR HUGS
Avoid handshakes, hugs and keep chatting to a minimum. This is a close-contact personal service, I ask there be no talking during the treatment. Meditation and napping is encouraged. I truly appreciate your understanding and support as we work to keep everyone safe.
In good health ~